Being back at work has been a good decision so far. I can already feel that I have a healthier mental health (pardon the pun) and missing the children makes me appreciate cuddling them so much more.
I have always been an organised person hence it is not a struggle to keep up with what I was already doing prior to being back at work.
- Weekly grocery gets done;
- Three varieties of meals for the kids which lasts 3 weeks;
- Lunch boxes for Jared and I are filled on Saturday and placed in the freezer so all we have to go during the week is to take one out each day and hey presto;
- At least 2 dinners are cooked in advanced on Saturday and frozen so I don't have to cook on Monday nights (first work day of the week) and Friday (last work day of the week);
- The kitchen is cleaned each evening;
- The home is tidied of all toys in all 3 play zones;
- Laundry folded and placed back into respective wardrobes, etc