Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!


Woo Hoo! Today's my Birthday!

34 years years ago, my darling mummy was in labour with me. I came into the world screaming at 3:30pm. I am mummy and daddy's only child.

A year ago, I was heavily pregnant with twins and told that my elective c-section was postponed so my husband took me out for an indulgent lunch at Sono Portside.

A year later, Charlotte and Daniel (who will turn 1 in two days time) continue to fill my life with the most magnificent colours and my heart is always full, I am back at work four days a week, my husband is a wonderful daddy to them and I am surrounded by my loved ones and bestest girlfriends every single day.

My life has certainly changed.
For the better.
I couldn't and wouldn't wish for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment