Saturday, May 12, 2012

The 3 Amigos

I love my 3 amigos.

Claudia is older by 2 months and she's the "big sister" to Charlotte and Daniel.

They have known each other since the twins were born and that was when Claudia's mummy and I forged a wonderful friendship.

We meet most weekday afternoons for our walks and on occassion, on a weekend.

I love watching them grow up, all very unique in their personalities and developments. Claudia is like a textbook for me. What she gets up to...mine will predictably demonstrate 3 to 6 months later.

I love how assuring and honest this relationship is. Both with the children and with my dear friend. I am so thankful to have them in my life. In fact, they are my life savers on days when I need some honest perspective.

May the 3 amigos continue to be wonderful mates. I look forward to sharing many more milstones with Claudia and her wonderful parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment