I am counting down, alright and here goes:
10 more days of corporate work for the year!
20 more days to our first overseas vacation as a family!
19 more days of housework for the year!
The 22nd of this month also marks a year since I returned to corporate work and the juggling act continues to juggle along. Some days are tougher than others.
- The frequent bouts of illness in the first 8 months when the kids entered kindy. Time when all of us would fall sick at the same time or take turns falling sick - very vicious cycle! (it has gotten much better *touching wood*);
- the unrelenting household chores (our washing machine does not get a day off, laundry to be folded-put away-ironed, meals to be prepared & cooked, etc );
- the frequent self-doubts of whether I am spreading myself too thin (with work and family);
- The meltdowns when the twins misbehave;
- The challenge of finding time for myself so that I may be recharged, etc
Oh December, I do love thee very very much!