Friday, April 19, 2013

Final Day of being 34

 
Today is my last day of being 34 years old.

The three greatest achievements in my 34th year are:
  •  my twins are still alive
  •  my marriage continues to grow in strength
  •  the juggling act is manageable {on most days}
They are more than just alive - they are thriving and will be 2 in three days time.
My husband amazes me each day with his depth of support and tenacity.
As for the juggling act, well...it continues to chug along {nicely, most of the time}.
 
Some days and moments in a day
are incredibly challenging.
 
Some days and moments in a day
will have see me begging for mercy.
 
Some days and moments in a day
are simply unexplainable.
 
There are many days and even many more moments in a day
that are incredible wonderful.
 
There are many days and even many more moments in a day
that makes everything else pale in comparison.
 
There are many days and even more moments in a day
that are heart-warmingly indescribable.
 
I am a career mother of twins and love my life. Bring on the 35th year and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment