Friday, July 19, 2013

A Special Friendship


One of the joys of being a parent is witnessing the friendships that my children form. Pictured here is Claudia and Charlotte who have been friends since they were newborns. That in itself, I think is very special.

The friendship between mummies were forged naturally because of the similar ages of our children. Claudia's mummy is part of my supportive network. A friend who provides me with emotional support and a reassuring sense that no matter how busy and crazy things are, it is often normal. I can only hope that I do the same for her when she needs it.

We hung out very regularly when I was a SAHM. In fact, we would be seen going for our morning walks with the infants strapped securely in their strollers at 5:45am around the neighbourhood. Friendships like this, is very rare.
Daniel, Claudia and Charlotte as infants.
Not even sitting up yet. 
 

Charlotte and Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment