Saturday, August 24, 2013

25 Great Parenting Ideas

The joy of reading was instilled in me as a young girl growing up in Singapore. My daddy would take me on weekly dates to the local library where we would spend hours combing the book shelves, borrowing a few books and I would fall asleep on my dad's shoulder on our way home on the bus.
 
When I learnt of my pregnancy with the twins, I started reading up on twin pregnancies, raising twins, establishing routines,  milestones, etc. My insatiable appetite for knowledge in this area continues to soar as they grow.
 
My recent favourite resource is a website call Parenting Ideas by Michael Grose. He presents information in a very simple and practical fashion which resonates with me. Here is one of his posters which I LOVE:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment