Monday, October 21, 2013

Broom Broom no more...

 
Just when I thought it timely to check myself into an asylum from watching everything Pixar Cars over and over again on the plasma, iPad and iPhone + watch my son carry his Lightning McQueen and Mater the tow truck everywhere with him .... yes, he had them on his table, in his bed, on the counter top watching over him while he had his evening baths, in the car, etc. You get the point.
 
Then, this happened.
 
 
Yes, your eyes aren't deceiving you. I thought I'd never see this day, for a long time but ... He's broken up with his mates and have moved onto "CHOO! CHOO! CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA!"
 
Yes, I can hear the theme songs of both Thomas and Chuggington ringing in my ears.
 
Where's the loyalty, Daniel???
 
 
Your loving mummy,
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment