Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas: Something DELICIOUS in a black box

I am not the baking sort of an individual and if I were to attempt any sort of baking, it usually comes out of a box. Therefore, when the husband mentioned that we should make our own Christmas pudding this year...I thought about it for all of 3 minutes.
 
"Have to buy pudding bowl for the mixture to steam in
All the ingredients (so many ingredients)
Time required for the flavours to develop
Time required to steam
Forget that!"
 
When I was at the shops on Wednesday with the kids, the following box beckoned me. Yes, I have something for boxes. I like things / food neatly packed and nicely presented. The description on the box and the chef who created this WON ME OVER.



Do you know it's only 6 weeks to Christmas??

Wishing you a delightful hump day,


 


http://www.topmommyblogs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment