Friday, November 15, 2013

Grateful Fridays: To be Loved

 
www.careermotheroftwins.blogspot.com
Together, we became a family and
the kids are the icing on our cake.
 
Our marriage has changed, evolved and seen countless trials & tribulations.
However, we also continue to enjoy
countless moments of happiness,
exhilaration and surprises!
 
With him standing stoic by my side,
we have pushed many boundaries with surprisingly fantastic outcomes. 
 
I thrive because of his support.
I dream because he dreams with me.
I risk because of his acceptance.
 
Together, we live authentically. 
 
 Thank you my darling.
For supporting my dreams and
for loving me the way you do.
 
 
My question to you - Who and what are you grateful for today?
 

Gratefully yours,
 
http://www.topmommyblogs.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment