Thursday, December 12, 2013

No more corporate work in 6 days time!!!



This career mother of twins is looking forward to NOT:
  • Setting my alarm clock to 5:25am
  • Getting dressed in corporate outfits
  • Wearing heeled shoes
  • Squeezing in errands in the 45 min window between getting home from work and picking the kids up from childcare
  • Feeling absolutely knackered

This career mother of twins is looking forward to:
  • Greeting and cuddling my children when they wake up in the morning
  • Waking up when my children wake up or
  • Lying in bed with a book while waiting for my children to wake up
  • Wearing comfy fit flops
  • Spreading my errands out in a more sensible fashion
  • Afternoon naps when my children nap
This career mother of twins will be enjoying 5 weeks of annual leave and doing whatever I desire with a desperately needed trip to the hair dressers!!!!


Are you having any "time off" from your usual routine?



No comments:

Post a Comment