Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thank you for waking up earlier ...


... so that we can spend quality time with each other.

I love that I have you all to myself so that we can cuddle tightly & fully, trade kisses until we both laugh and roll on the floor, whisper sweet nothings to each other and sing to the theme song of Thomas and Friends.

Such moments come by rarely and it's almost as if you know that I need this time with you as much as you need this time with me.

My darling Daniel, you are quieter child. 
The one who sits and observes keenly. 
The one who always helps out without being asked. 
The one who cares and loves deeply. 
The one who gives the best cuddles and kisses. 
The one who loves his sister very much so you tend to give in to her almost all the time.
The one who seeks out friends who seem to be lonely. 
The one who enjoys his own company and that of others.
The one who has a wicked sense of humor and a very hearty laughter! 

Thank you for waking up earlier so that we can have those very special moments.
Thank you for loving, supporting and depending on me.
Thank you for showing me how to be the best mummy for you.
Thank you for choosing me.

I love you to the moon and back x infinity.

Always your #1 fan,

Your mummy


2 comments:

  1. Aw, this is such a sweet letter to your son! It's lovely that you have these times to spend with him in the morning. :) (And thank you for linking up!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the one-on-one time with him when he wakes up from his day nap and especially on the days that I am home and not in the office. It's so very special! :-)

      Delete