Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The three amigos

 
There are some things in life that I believe don't just happen by chance. Take friendship, for example.
 
These three children are born in the same year and their birthdays are in February (her) and April (twins). They are very loved and adored by their families, live on the same street and do not have cousins in the same city.
 
They play well most of the time, argue / fight sometimes and crave for each other's company almost on a daily basis.
 
I am merely the referee and enabler of their friendship.
 
 
Watching them grow up from infancy is such a privilege. 
Watching them transform as individuals and as friends makes me so proud.
Watching them being authentic and caring towards each other brings tears to my eyes.
 
I hope they know how very endearing their friendship is.
 

http://makingmum.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/thankful-tuesday-second-chances.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment