Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Capturing the Moment: Letter to my children

 
 
My dearest children
 
You captured my heart the moment I saw you on the ultrasound.
You captured my soul the moment I heard your thumping heart beats.
You captured my heart and soul the moment I held you in my arms for the first time.
 
I love that we share quality time every single day.
I love that we share kisses, hugs and cuddles umpteen times a day.
I love that we share our hearts and speak our minds daily.
 
You have taught me unconditional love.
You have taught me to forgive myself when I screw up.
You have taught me that parenting is a very personal journey.
 
I love that we enjoy conversations with each other.
I love that we enjoy explorations and being lost together.
I love that we enjoy cuddling up on the couch watching yet another princess / train movie.
 
You know how and when to press my buttons.
You know how and what makes me feel better.
You know how and why I do what I do, most of the time.
 
I love that you crave for my company and undivided attention.
I love that you always look out for me in the afternoons to pick you up.
I love that you bid me good night and tell me that you love me.
 
 
I love you to the moon and back x infinity,
Always your #1 fan


No comments:

Post a Comment