Saturday, June 21, 2014

Letter to Daniel (38 months)


My Darling Daniel,

Whenever I look at you, I am reminded of how lucky we are to have you in our lives.
Whenever I hear you speak, I am beyond proud of your achievement.
Whenever I hug you tightly, I feel my heart melt as you plant my face with wet kisses.

You love everything to do with Thomas & Friends and Chuggington.
From the television series right down to your underwear.

You love turning off the television just before bath time.
It's like an Olympic Sport between your sister and you on who can reach that button first.

You love your "Georgie Porgie" {plush puppy} and Elmo Plush.
They are your bedtime and traveling companions. May we never lose them.

You love spotting tunnel bridges and aeroplanes when traveling in the car.
Your excitement is INFECTIOUS!

May you always be blessed with wisdom, resilience and happiness.
Along with the knowledge that you are much loved and adored.
That I will do whatever I need, to enable you to flourish and make crucial choices.
For you will always have a home with me.

I love you to the moon and back x infinity,

Always your #1 fan

No comments:

Post a Comment