Friday, June 27, 2014

The end of an era


Our twin stroller has been a most fantastic investment for us. It is our go-to-assistant when out and about with the twins from infancy till 2.5 years old. It is light, compact and can be configured into 16 different positions to suit our requirements. That also meant, I could fold and set the stroller up on my own and didn't have to buy a bigger car!


It's my life saver in many sense of the word especially when I am out and about with them on my own. I have tandem fed the children while they were strapped in their seats as infants, they have slept / napped in it countless times and it also served as a containment service for when I needed to get errands done ASAP with them in tow.

Therefore, it is with a slight tinge of sadness and nostalgia that I bid our brilliant twin stroller farewell. It's been 8 months since our twins last sat in it. Honestly, it was getting too heavy for us to push it around with them in it. 

To the family who will be inheriting this from us, whoever you may be, may this twin stroller bring you freedom, pleasure and enjoyment as it has for us.

If you wish to be the family to know the freedom, pleasure and enjoyment of this twin stroller, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment