Friday, February 20, 2015

For my Darling Charlotte



My darling cheeky monkey

In about 2.5 months, you will be turning FOUR YEARS OLD! WOW! I cannot believe it.

I will never forget the first time we met in the operating theatre. Your eyes bore into mine and we stared at each other as if no one else existed. In that moment, I knew my life would forever be changed.

Life has and continues to treat us kindly with a few curve balls thrown in our direction. Nothing is too hard for us to overcome, milestones are celebrated and time spent is always cherished.

You are independent, resourceful and knowing. 
You possess keen observations skills and a level of understanding beyond your years.
You can be relied upon for support, assistance and empathy.
You are loyal, resilient, loving and kind.

Ice blocks and kinder egg surprises have the ability to instantly lift your mood!
Shopkins is on the top of your list as one of your birthday presents.
Mimicking me in mannerisms and attire reaffirms that I am your role model.

Charlotte, you are everything I hope for in a daughter and much, much more.
I look forward to sharing many more milestones with you.

Thank you for choosing me to be your mummy.
Yes, you can be reasoned with more these day - to my relief!



I love you to the moon and back x infinity,

Your mummy and #1 fan



No comments:

Post a Comment