Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Off to school in 6 months!


Dearest Charlotte and Daniel

A few months ago we celebrated your 4th birthdays and in six months, you will be entering primary school! WOW!

From tiny babies when we first held you in our arms, you are now independent, adaptable and knowing. Every day and moment spent with you is precious and adventurous. 

I love watching you collaborate with each other. 
I love watching and listening to your arguments and conversations. 
I love watching and marveling at your independence and dependence.
I love watching the sparkle in your eyes and the spring in your steps.
I love watching you engaged in conversations and at play with your friends.
I love watching you grow up, ever so quickly.

I love you to the moon and back x infinity,
Always your #1 fan

No comments:

Post a Comment